Metallic Epoxy Floor Hamilton, Mississauga, Ancaster, and Burlington
Why Choose Metallic Epoxy?
There is more with epoxy than just providing high-resistant floors. With Metallic Epoxy Hamilton, Mississauga, Ancaster, and Burlington, floors exude with seamless elegance. This technique uses chips and metallic flakes, producing a variety of colors. So, you will be able to get unlimited options of flooring designs and style.
Dual tones or mono-tones, floors can look lustrous, luxurious, and lasts in quality. Glitter-paint additives enhance the floors’ aesthetic—the surface sparkles. So the floors look polished every day.
It does not lose its shine. Also, it’s kept with the low-maintenance requirement.
What are the benefits?
- Heat-Resistant. It is best for industrial spaces. Also, it’s suitable in garages for its heat resistant properties. Avoid tires marking on your polished floors.
- Waterproof. The floors resist liquids staining and water penetrating the surface. It adds protection from potential damage due to dampness.
- Skid-resistant. Safety is found on the footing you walk on. Prevent skid, lest no accidents. For highly trafficked areas, floors shine flawlessly. It’s an easy business flow too.
- Polished. With this all-in-one system, floors always look neat. It’s always stain-free and glimmery with a seamless, smooth surface.
- Low-Maintenance. Is it a tough job for you to maintain a polished surface? No need to spend on expensive cleaners and cleaning agents. Epoxy floors sustain their lustre, looking new always.
- Impact-Resistant. No need to worry if damage quickly appears. High -resistant floors endure when heavy tools fall on the surface. It does not easily crack. Chemical stains do less to zero harm as well.
- Anti-Abrasion. No cracks start with no scratch. The constant exposure to suppressing objects can scratch a surface. Avoid this with epoxy and metal-like coated floors.
- Customizable. Have creative control and freedom of how to use and add metal tones to your epoxy floors. Dozens of colors are available for you.
- Durable. It has a two-component system made up of resin and a hardener. When mixed, these components create a chemical reaction resulting in a strong, durable, long-lasting surface. Additionally, metallic epoxy flooring is resistant to impacts, chemicals, and abrasion, contributing to its durability. Additionally, the surface is sealed and has a clear coat that protects the metallic pigments and makes the surface more resistant to wear and tear.
- Easy to Clean. Metallic epoxy has a smooth, non-porous surface that does not absorb dirt, dust, or spills. Because of this, it is easy to wipe or mop up any spills or sweep debris. The surface is also sealed, making it stain-resistant and discolored so that it will maintain its appearance and shine. This means that there is no need for heavy-duty cleaning agents or special equipment to keep it looking clean.
Multi-Layered Coating: Epoxy Floor Finish
You now have reasons for you to have metallic-epoxy floors. Home improvement has never been this easy, efficient, and yields economic results for owners.
Here now. Is it more interesting to understand the science behind things. With glittery epoxy, you are sealing the floors to perfection. A multi-layered coating system as it is known. What are these layers made of?
Let’s uncover metallic epoxy.
What is Metallic-style Epoxy?: The Main Ingredient
Resinous sealant poured over concrete results in 3X more strength than the regular cement floor. Commercial and industrial spaces come after this flooring because of its superior features.
Glossy, foil-like chip paints add style to the regular epoxy coating. It results in distinct surface texture and appearance. Epoxy is known today as a polymer, resin material. It is a solid-state compound that is liquid in the form at a specific temperature. And then, at a lower temperature, the resin hardens comes out the epoxy.
Also called a thermosetting compound, the resinous epoxy dries fast. It depends on how thin or thick the coating is.
It is applied as a floor coat on cement or concrete. Or it is mixed in a solvent like paint to give a protective layer on a surface—a floor in particular. Epoxy paints are conventional painting material with drops of epoxy resin combined.
Chips & Flakes Metallic Additives
The resin with glitter additives; the outcome has a steel-like sheen to it. Thus a metal-like surface quickly wrapped onto the surface—no need to use metal tone paintings to style and design the floor.
Concrete & Base Coat: First Layer
Everywhere, there is concrete. The solid cement enhanced with concrete coatings gets more sturdy. Achieve a polished base in various ways. It can be naturally stamped, trowelled for seamlessness, or applied with advanced coating products.
Design Coat: Second Layer
Among resurfacing methods, another way to achieve a polished base concrete is through epoxy. Before adding your choice of sealer, you can readily add metal flakes that will meld on the epoxy when poured over the concrete.
This gives you gleaming, glowing streaks, or patterns. The flowing lines finish the glossy surface.
You can leave the glossy, opalescent floor as is. Or have the final finish or topcoat. Let’s talk about it more next.
Top Coat: Third Layer
For a multi-layered flooring system, achieve a flawless finish with a layer of topcoat. Resinous coatings consist of two-parts: thermosetting polymer and then a catalyst or hardener.
A hardener is usually in the form of an ionic liquid. It performs catalysis.
That means changes happen on the surface material. It turns from liquid to a stable, solid layer. This is the reason why epoxy floors are solid and resistant to damage.
Glittering additives can be either your topcoat or as part of the design layers. For added strength and resistance, a final sealant can settle on top. Finish it by letting the metallic flakes blend in.
A Wide Variety of Colors and Designs to Choose From!
- Lava flow
Areas You Can Apply It
- Living Room
- Interior Floors
- Office Floors
- Garage Floors
- Residential Floors
- Commercial Floors
Need to refinish your floors with the strength and beauty of steel? Call us @ 905) 973-2540 today! Get a FREE QUOTE!
Transform your area into a beautiful, functional space with our all-in-one metallic epoxy flooring installation services! Say goodbye to boring tile and wood floors and elevate the look of your home or business with our wide range of design options. We offer a variety of materials, including stone and wood-look options so you can create a unique and personalized look for any room or space. Our experienced team will work with you to design and complete your project with the highest quality materials and techniques. Don’t wait. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and get answers to any questions you may have about our products and services. Discover the difference a metallic epoxy floor can make in your home or business at an affordable price!