Epoxy Patio Floor Resurfacing Hamilton, Mississauga, Ancaster, And Burlington
Are you looking for top-quality concrete and epoxy flooring solutions? Do you want professional and efficient service for your surfaces? Epoxy patio resurfacing is your best bet. We will handle all your residential and commercial epoxy projects and needs with professionalism and care. We are a large company servicing epoxy patio floor resurfacing throughout Hamilton, Mississauga, Ancaster, and Burlington.
Who We Are
We are a company specializing in epoxy floorings, coatings, and concrete resurfacing. We have years of experience, and the results we deliver do speak for themselves. Our personnel are highly trained and will get down to business immediately upon request.
Can You Epoxy A Concrete Patio?
Many people ask if you can epoxy a concrete patio. The short answer to this inquiry is a solid YES! You have the option to use epoxy on your concrete patio. It is durable, easy to install, lasts long, and is ideal for outdoor settings with concrete steps such as backyards, entrances, and pool decks.
You can also place epoxy floorings in your garage. It will cost you around $2000 to install it in a 704 square feet 3-car garage. Doing so will save you more, as other flooring materials are more expensive. There are many types of epoxy floorings, such as sealers and coatings. The difference between them is that they are water repellent, non-porous, and you can install them in interior locations. While epoxy sealers release trapped moisture in the surface, are more expensive, and are ideal for interior and exterior surfaces.
Advantages Of Concrete Resurfacing
Concrete resurfacing can benefit you in more than one way. Not only will your surface look and feel brand new, but you will also save up on other things like costs and time. Here are some advantages of concrete resurfacing.
- You can have epoxy coatings for your concrete refinishing and restoration. This process gives the concrete a second shot in terms of function and aesthetics.
- Epoxy coatings level up the garage settings in terms of appeal. Another thing is that the coatings provide additional protection to the concrete. The coatings are resistant to stains and chemicals, and they withstand heavy traffic.
- Our epoxy sealers and coatings are beneficial to your outdoor concrete as well. They assist and protect your concrete from the elements and effects of weathering conditions.
- You can select various colors and designs that will transform your dull and gray concrete into a vivid work of art.
- Our concrete resurfacing services will not break your wallet. They are economical, and our world-class experts will consider your budget and provide solutions and ideas that will benefit both parties.
- Concrete resurfacing does not take much time. Resurfacing products tend to level by themselves. There is no need to exert a lot of effort to make sure the surface is flat and even.
Texturock’s Services: We got you covered
Here at Texturock, we have a set of services you can browse for your flooring prospects. We have a dedicated workforce who will guarantee you quality results and take any job, no matter how big or small. Some of our services include:
- Concrete resurfacing
- Pool deck flooring
- Surface repairs and maintenance
- Concrete replacement
- Epoxy garage floor systems
- Concrete overlays
- Epoxy patio flooring
- Epoxy and acrylic coating
Do you want to manage your DIY epoxy flooring ventures? We can help you! Our team assures that the materials, tools, and supplies they get to work on are top quality. Nothing is substandard. We check them daily and replace defective and damaged ones.
Know the assistance you need in case you opt for DIY epoxy flooring. Get a glimpse of what our professional contractor’s kit look up-close in this list below:
- Spreading Trowels
- Gauge Trowels
- Power Trowels
- Glaze Squeegee
- Dinner Spoon
- Knee Boards
- Splash Goggles
- Disposable Gloves
- Power Mixers
- Rubbing Bricks
- Dust Mask
Our guys at Texturock are known for their accuracy and precision. Knowing these tools that our expert installers use makes you only want them to handle your flooring solutions. Rest assured, our work only results in superior floors, seamless and polished.
Besides, we also keep our eyes peeled and navigate the market to keep up with the latest trends when it comes to items and products.
Our Products & Installation
If you are not sure how epoxy floor coating will turn up in your spaces, let the experts do it for you! Leave your patios, driveways, and pool decks at the hands of professional flooring contractors who are bonded, licensed and insured. Their years of experience in this business will leave you satisfied having the dream flooring you always want!
Residential Patio: Concrete Coating
Out-of-the-ordinary patios will soon surface in your residential areas. Epoxy floor coating and our concrete coating products are available to cater to your home improvement needs!
Plan your patio resurfacing with our team, from planning, designing to finishing. We put a value on professional work-ethic. And we assure you to leave the site clean, polished, and no mess left for you to worry about. Post-installation maintenance is part of our job! Get in touch with us today to let us know all your requirements!
Commercial Floor Installations
Let us serve your business as well! Turning commercial outdoor spaces into an instant attraction is what we specialize in. Invite us to your commercial properties to get started with your patio’s area size. We got you covered in taking accurate measurements for your areas of concern. We provide no-obligation, free of charge site visitation and evaluation.
The Pros And Cons Of Using Epoxy Outdoors
There are many ups and downs to the things we use around us. And epoxy is not an exception. Here are the pros and cons of using it in outdoor settings.
- Epoxy is highly durable. It can last for years if you install and maintain it properly. There is no need for a complete replacement since epoxy can withstand heavy use and weathering.
- The material does not cost a lot of money. Other floorings require you to pay wads of cash just for the materials alone. You save more with epoxy, and it allows you to purchase other things you may want to decorate your setting with.
- Epoxy is highly water and stain-resistant. This is the reason why many owners choose it for pool decks and manufacturing site floors.
- You cannot maximize epoxy for outside settings if you do not install it correctly.
- Installing epoxy flooring must happen at a specific time and condition. The reason behind this is that it is highly sensitive to things like temperature and seasonal changes. Epoxy companies commonly offer a one-year warranty because of such a disadvantage.
- Epoxy is tough and withstands a lot of damage. But you still need to maintain and take care of it. Epoxy floors can crack, chip, and wear down. And all of this can lead to the seal breaking off.
Get In Touch With Us
You do not need to contact another company besides Epoxy Patio Floor Resurfacing.
Do you have questions? Want to know more about epoxy floor coating? Give us a call immediately at toll-free 905-973-2540. Do so, and receive a FREE ESTIMATE to your next epoxy flooring project.
Also, do you have suggestions to help us improve our work? Give us a call today. We are the best out there in commercial and residential epoxy flooring systems, concrete resurfacing, garage floors, and other kinds of epoxy coating. So, what are you waiting for?